Money transfer is a convenient and modern way to send or receive money at shortest time. For this purpose, you don’t need to open any account, just produce your identification document to the Bank.
In a TFB’s branch, you can:
- make an instant money transfer across Russia and abroad
- receive transferred money
- pay for mobile communication services, Internet, satellite TV
- repay a loan or pay for an insurance policy
Trade Finance Bank is pleased to offer our new program TFB-Soyuz® to its customers, in which we decided to combine numerous different services within the single system.
At present, the TFB-Soyuz system is:
In our TFB-Soyuz® program, we offer money transfers without account opening to any destination in any part of the world with automatic selection of the most reliable, cheapest and quickest method of payment within the existing systems (including Western Union, Contact, Migom, BLIZKO, etc.)
We offer to make payments in the quickest, simplest and cheapest manner for:
These services are provided jointly with Rapida Payment System.
The list of payees is continuously updated. To view the full list of payees, ask Bank’s employees or visit the Rapida Payment System’s website.
With the TFB-Soyuz® program, you can:
TFB-Soyuz® is also the possibility to receive extra services and discounts fr om our numerous partner clients. Notwithstanding the retail nature of the TFB-SOYUZ® program, its major principle is the individual approach to each customer.
TFB-SOYUZ® personal card with own unique identification code is the guarantee of quality and personalized servicing.
For detailed information about services, with all issues relating to participation in our program, contact any and all business units of our Bank or call 748-60-80 (special line of the TFB-Soyuz® call center), or visit us at: www.btf-souz.ru.
CONTACT is the first Russian network for transferring money between individuals without account opening in Russian Rubles, US Dollars, across Russia, CIS countries and non-CIS countries, which helps you to pay for goods and services.
Major advantages of Contact money transfers:
How to make a money transfer:
1. Apply to the Bank and sel ect a country, city and bank office, wh ere a Payee is to receive a money transfer.
2. Produce your identification document. A Bank’s employee will help you in filling in all documents and inform you of a unique money transfer number.
3. Pay the transfer amount and fee, and the transfer amount will be paid to a Payee not later than the following day.
4. Inform a Payee yourself about bank address, wh ere it will be able to receive money, and the amount and number of money transfer. The money transfer will be paid in full without any deductions.
Pursuant to existing laws of the Russian Federation:
• Money transfers across Russia are only in Russian Rubles without lim itation of transfer amount.
• Foreign currency may be sent from Russia to CIS countries and non-CIS countries.
• Russian citizens may not transfer more than USD 5,000 per day.
1. Receive information about a money transfer fr om a Payer: address of a bank’s office, wh ere you are to receive money sent to your name, money transfer number and amount.
2. Apply to the bank, produce your identification document and specify money transfer number.
Money transfer amount is paid in full without any deductions.
Western Union money transfers
Western Union offers reliable, quick and convenient way of transferring money.
Each money transfer is protected by the modern safety system, which ensures instant payment of money to a person specified by you only.
Due to its own unique computer network, Western Union can pay a money transfer just in several minutes after the transfer has been made and has presence in more than 190 countries and parts of the world with over 170,000 service outlets.
To send and receive a Western Union money transfer, you don’t need to open any bank account or be present in a strictly defined place for receipt of the money, since it may be paid out in any Western Union service outlet.
For more details, visit: www.westernunion.ru
Money Transfers via Blizko
BLIZKO money transfers is a system of instant money transfers by individuals without account opening, which was established on the basis of the interregional Commercial Bank for Development of Communication and Informatics OAO AKB Sviaz-Bank. Transfers may be made in Russian Rubles, US Dollars or Euro.
Each BLIZKO money transfer is securely protected by a 8-digit Control Number.
A BLIZKO money transfer may be received in 1 minute after its sending and may be paid out in any service outlet of the system within the country of destination regardless of a city to which it was sent. It considerably facilitates the receipt of a money transfer, wh ere a Payee is located in any inhabited locality other than specified by a Payer.
Extra services free of charge:
The BLIZKO money transfer system allows to make a money transfer in a quick, convenient and easy manner at low rates regardless of a particular destination and BLIZKO service outlet.
For details, visit: www.blizko.biz
Money transfers to other banks
Banking money transfer to individuals or legal entities to accounts opened with any other banks.
The possibility to make a banking money transfer under contracts, agreements, loans, accounts, with specification of banking details and without account opening. You may repay a loan of any bank of the Russian Federation.
Fee – 1.5% of the money transfer amount (min RUB 50, max RUB 1,000)
Convenient and easy:
MTCN is strictly confidential information, which is to be known to a payer and payee only. MTCN - is strictly confidential information, which is to be known by a payer and payee only.
All rights reserved. Use (copying, reproduction and etc.) of any information disclosed on the web-site is prohibited unless a written consent is granted by of its owner.
The copyright holder does not bear any responsibility for the authenticity of information about “TFB” Bank and its services obtained in violation of the present terms.