This event Trade Finance Bank completed its VIII annual Christmas charity event. The fourth annual recipient serves a tradition of the "Give Life", which wards are children with cancer and other serious illnesses.
"Children should not die just because they do not have enough money for expensive treatment ...", - explained the essence of the shares of the Bank's Chairman of the Trade Finance Bank Levon Israelian.
The action was organized: the Trade Finance Bank Club Equites, with the participation of the Foundation Chulpan Khamatova and Dina Korzun, "Give Life!», FBME BANK, Foyer Live, the shopping center "Nikolskaya Plaza' Russian Orthodox club patrons, the company« Makers Mark »
On the feast came many guests:
• owners of large and medium-sized business - partners and VIP-clients, "Trade Finance Bank", members of the Club Equites with their families.
• well-known public figures and popular artists: People's Artist of Russia Filipp Kirkorov, champion of Europe, World and Olympic champion Alexander Yakushev, star Avraam Russo, theater and movie actress Nelly Uvarova, Daria Poverina, Victoria Tarasova, a children's pop group "Ranetki" and many others.
After the play, "The Creation" performed "Teatrika" Dumb Peter, a charity auction, which had a brilliant popular television presenter, singer and actress Ilona Bronevitskaya.
This year the auction lots were put up amazing:
• Gold bracelet from the company «DA VINCI»
• Collectible Doll Hilgegard Gyuntsel from "Lucille"
• Mike and stick autographed by legends from the world ice hockey club "Legends of Hockey"
• A sculpture made of chocolate angel from "Konfael"
• Certificate for the manufacture of dimensional icons of the Russian Orthodox Club patrons
• The program's first concert of Tikhon Khrennikov (1933) from the Foundation of Tikhon Khrennikov
• Elite puppy Jack Russell Terrier, which gave the Union Cynological organizations (SCOR). The puppy was a grandson of Philip Kirkorov's favorite pet, so this cute item presented the artist himself.
In the event of Charity has raised over 700 thousand rubles to Trade Finance Bank will transfer to the Foundation "Give Life". In 2008, with the help of guests and charity partners for this purpose was to collect more than a million rubles. The funds went to purchase expensive drugs, which provided several months of work unique typing laboratory, whose services are vital to young patients. In 2009 it was collected about 1,300,000 rubles were paid by the patient's vital signs monitors for PG RCCH Roszdrav and assistance in finding and activating donor hematopoietic stem cells for Ryan Akhmadeeva. In 2010 it was raised over a million rubles. The present action is not completed yet, but according to preliminary estimates, the total fee amount is also about one million rubles.
All rights reserved. Use (copying, reproduction and etc.) of any information disclosed on the web-site is prohibited unless a written consent is granted by of its owner.
The copyright holder does not bear any responsibility for the authenticity of information about “TFB” Bank and its services obtained in violation of the present terms.